Can't delete files

Desperate-Dan 15:35 12 Nov 07

Hi, I tried to delete some screenshot files in my pictures, I tried to delete 5 files and ended up with about 70 I've never had this before I can't seem to delete them the more I try the more I get, all of the same files

rawprawn 16:01 12 Nov 07

Try highlighting them, and then hold down Shift and hit Delete

johnnyrocker 16:03 12 Nov 07

or safe mode?

johnny

Desperate-Dan 16:09 12 Nov 07

No thats not working I have more now, when I try to delete more come back

mfletch 16:47 12 Nov 07

Hi, Try Unlocker if it does not work the first time try again and it should say something like / Do you want to remove the file on next boot,

click here

mfletch

Karakorum 16:52 12 Nov 07

I've had something similar in the past, where it copied files rather than deleting them. I think I noticed it more when using CTRL+Click than Shift+arrow but it's a bit hazy now. Can you do them one at a time using select and the 'Del' button rather than the mouse delete? Yeah I know it's laborious.

Desperate-Dan 17:05 12 Nov 07

I tried to delete them one at a time but that didn't work, so I made a new folder and dragged all the files into it and deleted the folder sorted, thanks to all for trying to help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…