cant delete downloaded limewire files

stephen0205 15:44 17 Dec 06

hi there i downloaded some picture jpeg files from limewire and now they wont delete ... how do i delete them.

skidzy 15:46 17 Dec 06

Try renaming them or click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:47 17 Dec 06

Start up in safe mode and delete from there..I would run your virus scanner as they are exhibiting the traits of trojans.

G

gazleah23 10:18 21 Dec 06

is this programme safe to down load and use people told me to be careful about limewire

Ptolemy 11:14 21 Dec 06

To delete the indestructible jpgs create a duplicate folder and move everything you want to keep into that - rename the folders so the new one has the old's name Allowing any applications that use it to find it) then delete the old folder with the problem file.

There's nothing wrong with Limewire - some of the fles you can download on the other hand...

If the file seems to be too small then it's not genuine - for example if find a file called "Formula 1 PC game" that is 171.1 KB then it's not real.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…