cant connect to most game severs

im with toucansurf and when i try to connect to most game severs it wont connect after 4pm most days london time i done know if it is a problem with my laptop i recovered hard drive when this problem started happening. it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me.

wolfie3000 04:49 24 Feb 07

First off, which game servers are you trying to connect to, as they might be down.

Also check your firewall settings to see if the game is allowed to connect if not change the settings to allow it to connect.

Also some servers have a website and/or forum, check there for any problems there end.

Also check for any updates for the game on the game manufacturers website.

STREETWORK 08:39 24 Feb 07

Some game servers need you to install some software or Java Code to enable on-line game play. check your internet settings and see if you are blocking this...

i can connect to the games severs but it wont allow me to it disconnects me then i cant get back on till the next morning

cheddon 16:01 24 Feb 07

im having the same trouble is it with games.com and yahoo.games.com among others. if i find a solution i will let you know. its puzzing. i am with toucansurf as well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5