Can't Connect To Internet After Installing Kerio

GuZ><0r 23:59 17 Nov 05

I discovered that Sygate firewall was my IPNATHLP problem. I was recommended to use Kerio Personal Firewall. When I tried to install it it said there was a conflict with some other software. I just ignored it because I had unistalled Sygate and when I restarted my computer I couldn't connect to the internet (No window came up asking me to). Firstly what would the conflict be, and secondly why could I not connect to the internet.

Thanks

GuZ><0r 00:01 18 Nov 05

Also XP Firewall is set to off.

billyliv 00:41 18 Nov 05

Do a system restore and see what happens. for home use the XP firewall is OK

GuZ><0r 09:17 18 Nov 05

I have managed to connect to the internet but I cannot access any websites or log on to MSN but when I disable the firewall I can. What settings do I have to change.

GuZ><0r 11:05 18 Nov 05

Just bringing it to the top!!

dazza39 11:14 18 Nov 05

I have Kerio and Windows Firewall active and both work fine and i can surf the net.Could be you need allow IE in Kerio itself,it should bring up a box and ask you if you want to Permit or Deny application.

GuZ><0r 11:20 18 Nov 05

Quite a few boxes came up and I permited them. I can connect to the internet, but not do anything after. And I know its not a virus becasue when I disable the firewall, all works fine. Is there another setting that I have to change. Also I am not on a network and I am connected directly to the modem.

GuZ><0r 12:01 18 Nov 05

Bringing it to the top, again!!!!!!!

ramsay29 12:14 18 Nov 05

For whatever reason Kerio obviously doesn't like your system, I had the same problem with a pc a while back. You could give zonealarm a try.

keewaa 12:17 18 Nov 05

find the list of programs configured in it and see if something is blocked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…