Can't Connect To Internet After Installing Kerio

GuZ><0r 23:59 17 Nov 05

I discovered that Sygate firewall was my IPNATHLP problem. I was recommended to use Kerio Personal Firewall. When I tried to install it it said there was a conflict with some other software. I just ignored it because I had unistalled Sygate and when I restarted my computer I couldn't connect to the internet (No window came up asking me to). Firstly what would the conflict be, and secondly why could I not connect to the internet.

Thanks

GuZ><0r 00:01 18 Nov 05

Also XP Firewall is set to off.

billyliv 00:41 18 Nov 05

Do a system restore and see what happens. for home use the XP firewall is OK

GuZ><0r 09:17 18 Nov 05

I have managed to connect to the internet but I cannot access any websites or log on to MSN but when I disable the firewall I can. What settings do I have to change.

GuZ><0r 11:05 18 Nov 05

Just bringing it to the top!!

dazza39 11:14 18 Nov 05

I have Kerio and Windows Firewall active and both work fine and i can surf the net.Could be you need allow IE in Kerio itself,it should bring up a box and ask you if you want to Permit or Deny application.

GuZ><0r 11:20 18 Nov 05

Quite a few boxes came up and I permited them. I can connect to the internet, but not do anything after. And I know its not a virus becasue when I disable the firewall, all works fine. Is there another setting that I have to change. Also I am not on a network and I am connected directly to the modem.

GuZ><0r 12:01 18 Nov 05

Bringing it to the top, again!!!!!!!

ramsay29 12:14 18 Nov 05

For whatever reason Kerio obviously doesn't like your system, I had the same problem with a pc a while back. You could give zonealarm a try.

keewaa 12:17 18 Nov 05

find the list of programs configured in it and see if something is blocked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…