CANT CLEAR COOKIES

pooperscooper 10:08 03 Sep 06

Hi, I clear my cookies out on a very regular basis,and also delete files and history, however I have now noticed that when I bring up the dialoge box to do this by going to tools-internet options-general tab, I have noticed that the "apply" box is not active, meaning that I dont think that the system is doing as I ask...the apply box has always been active up until today, can enyone explain why it isn't all of a sudden????

aca 10:10 03 Sep 06

dont know but try this, does the trick

click here

recommended frequently on this forum

johndrew 10:17 03 Sep 06

I agree with the recommendation made by aca.

However, it would help if you told us which browser you are using. The manner of deleting `cookies` varies between them. Also what do you mean `"apply" box`, is this the delete/clear cookies button or what?

pooperscooper 11:38 03 Sep 06

I will try your recommendation thanks, sorry I wasn't more acurate in my discription, I am using IE6, and what I mean by the apply box is that when I click on "tools" then "internet options, at the bottom there is OK, Cancel, and Apply....The apply is greyed out thereby not letting me use it when I have made adjustments...Thanks

VoG II 11:40 03 Sep 06

When you click the Delete button a dialog box will pop-up to confirm that you want to delete them. Just OK - you don't need the Apply button.

johnnyrocker 11:42 03 Sep 06

apply should become active if new data put in.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac