Can`t burn mp3`s

anchor 09:23 17 Feb 03

A friend in Canada has a problem.

She can burn programmes, files, jpg pictures, etc, without problem, but when she tries to burn mp3`s, (quote), "it locks-up".

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?. She has Nero and Real One player.

MAJ 10:10 17 Feb 03

If see got the got the MP3s from Kazaa etc. I would get her to do a virus check, some of those MP3s downloaded using P2P software can have a hidden extension.

anchor 12:46 17 Feb 03

Thanks MAJ, I will e-mail her to ask her to do this.

Anyone have any more ideas?.

anchor 16:52 17 Feb 03

Scanned with latest Norton 2003; No virus found.

She said that some were from Kazaa, but others were from her own CD, which were saved in mp3 format

Any other ideas would be welcome?

anchor 13:29 20 Feb 03

Closing this thread now as it appears to be an insolvable problem.

Irishman 13:45 20 Feb 03

Only thing I can think of would be to use a CDRW and try burning the MP3's one at a time to see if any of them are corrupted. Also try another CD burner/program, perhaps Media Player or Realplayer?

Confab 13:59 20 Feb 03

Not an unsolvable problem its just that more infomation is required. Does she use the Nero wizard to burn mp3's. Is she burning as music or data. Are there any error messages. What CD writer does she have and what's the spec of her pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…