cant be heard on mic by friend on msn @yahoo messa

morecambe 21:13 20 Jan 05

is there any way i can check if the fault is at my end or the other end i can hear my friend but she cant hear me iv checked auto wizard on msn @yahoo messanger both say ok but still cant be heard at other end

ACOLYTE 21:55 20 Jan 05

If you have ran the wizards and can hear yourself talking then it may be a firewall problem either at your end or there's.

kimosabi 20:04 22 Jan 05

Check out what ACOLYTE said if no luck
go to start button click on run and type SNDVOL32
in the next sceen click on optons then properties
put a dot in the recording box click ok make sure your mic box is ticked click ok then put a tick in the mic select box he close it that might be the answer worth a try

johnnyrocker 20:23 22 Jan 05

mine does not have that option ticked kimo and i have no trouble using messenger although i have to say yahoo does have probs from time to time, has this ever worked or are you trying it for the first time? if so you may have overlooked ticking next to hands free?

johnnyrocker 11:00 23 Jan 05

is there a solution on this?

kimosabi 23:03 23 Jan 05

I would now suggest you contact msn I have in the past and had a great response from them anyway I hope you get the problem solved kimo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…