Can't amend a page on a website

pj123 17:26 25 Sep 04

I have been asked to make some amendments to a web page. It is a "week beginning" page with prices for a holiday home rental. It needs to be updated for the 2005 calendar. That is, Week Beginning Saturday 1st January 2005 for example.

When I load the page in Dreamweavr MX it shows it as a .gif and I can't alter the dates. When it was first done it started off as a Table in Microsoft Publisher, how come it is now a .gif?

To have a look go to click here and click on prices.

Forum Editor 18:31 25 Sep 04

into the page in the first place? Publisher converts everything to gifs when asked to prepare files for the web - what software did you use to design/upload the site?

pj123 18:49 25 Sep 04

FE, the site was first prepared in MS Publisher 2000 and uploaded to the internet using CuteFTP. That is all I had when this site was made.

Since then I have taken over maintaining another site built with D/W MX and they allow me to use their computer with D/W MX to update their site and also the Holiday Home site.

pj123 17:54 27 Sep 04

OK everyone, done it. Took a while but opened the page in MS Pub made the alterations and resaved as a web page. Now uploaded. Ticked as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…