can't access and ping web page/ domain

muhtars1991 08 Nov 13

I have quit big problem- all the time didn't got any problems with gamersfirst.com, than one day after work tried to get in gam (APB reloaded) which needs to connect to gamersfirst.com to play. I tried to ping using domain ip or name - 4 lost conection. They haven't changed IP or anything else, same here- evening was playing and got access to page, in morning - nthing. Can't access with any PC on home internet which is virginmedia 60mb router, but i can access it with 4g internet on my mobile phone.

Tried: ipconfig /flushdns, changed hosts file, tried to set google DNS maybe some other things that i can't even rememer xD Please help - i am quite big noob in this area.

Tnx

Woolwell 08 Nov 13

Just tried I cannot access their site using Virgin. Wonder if it has been blocked by Virgin for excessive usage?

rdave13 08 Nov 13

Connected OK with PlusNet. Worth contacting Virgin?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message