can't access my own website

ksimmonds 09:02 24 Nov 07

I have several sites all through the same host company (easyspace). I uploaded another site last week exactly the same way as all the others, and it is now up and running on 't'internet. BUT ... I cant access it from my own computer. All I get is an easyspace holding page. I can access it from any other PC in the world ... just not this one. Any ideas please?????
The site is click here

Marko797 11:42 24 Nov 07

& it looks fine n dandy to me

robgf 12:12 24 Nov 07

I accessed it ok as well. Have you tried pressing refresh, or clearing your browser cache.

ksimmonds 15:08 24 Nov 07

Hi. Yes I know everyone in the world can access it from their computers ............. mine is the only one that can't access it - and mine is the pc is was designed on and uploaded from.

I've refreshed
I've flushed the dns
I've used CCleaner
Registry cleaner
Defragged
Re-booted

Still I can't access my website.

The Ghost of Inept Pig 16:56 24 Nov 07

Odd! Have you done a 'hard' referesh (Ctrl + F5) - although if you've cleared your temp internet files then it really should show what we can all see!

Have you tried viewing the webpage in a different browser?

ksimmonds 17:23 24 Nov 07

Thanks, but yes I've done all those things !
I'm thinking registry, but I don't know why.

DieSse 23:45 24 Nov 07

Well - since the "click here" link in your first post definitely works - does it work when you click on it?

ksimmonds 01:05 25 Nov 07

Well whaddya know ..... it does !!!
So what does that tell us. Are we getting any closer?
Please say yes !

DieSse 09:54 25 Nov 07

How are you trying to get to your site from your system?

ksimmonds 10:44 25 Nov 07

Hi DieSse. This morning like magic, I typed in the URL and it worked. I haven't done anything else at this end .... it just appeared. Thanks again for your interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…