Can't Access MP4 Player with P.C.-Why?

Kooji 17:43 31 Mar 09

Hi all,
I have a Goodmans MP4 Player. When I've plugged it into my laptop (via a usb) in the past I've been able to view files etc using the Windows Auto Play and clicking-open device to view files icon. Now all that happens is the little wheel type logo (Windows Vista) just continually spins and nothing else happens. I used to be able to simply drag-and-drop my music files from laptop to the Goodmans player. Now the laptop doesn't seem to recognise the player. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks all.
Kooji

Ex plorer 23:36 02 Jun 09

I dont have an MP Player so try this.
Plug in MP4 click Start go to computer and it should show in there, double click to run.

Kooji 06:41 03 Jun 09

Hi Ex plorer

I've actually tried to do that and the same thing happens. The player simply will not load. I'll just have to dump it I guess and replace it with another model.

Cheers Kooji

Kevscar1 18:44 03 Jun 09

Can you ry it on another machine so you will know if it,s the player or your comp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…