can't access hotmail,

ermintrude 18:48 13 Feb 03

help! I'm at my wits end, I cannot access my hotmail, something to do with net passport password I think, as anything on internet that uses it comes up 'page unavailable' I can't even purchase anything over the net because of it! I can't even get net passport page up to clear or update my details! 'page unavailable!' I've been to msn for help a million times, but they've been no help at all! please is there anyone out there having or had the same problem that can help?

recap 19:04 13 Feb 03

ermintrude, instead of going to your Hotmail account why not set it up in Outlook Express and recieve your mail that way.

I have found that by using Outlook Express I can view my accounts in Hotmail more easily than on the site. I have 2 accounts and to see both I have to log in and log out to view them individually. With O/E I can see them both together.

peter82 19:28 14 Feb 03

what you have to do ermintrude is go into tools IE
then security and click edit you get alist of all cookies click clear and you will be able to log on

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…