can't access on demand/internet is crawling

WVMMRH 11:19 25 Apr 06

i posted this in the incorrect forum earlier,so i'm reposting it here:
i've had comcast cable for several months.newarly a week ago my internet began to crawl like a the same time,suddenly i wasn't able t access on demand(pixling and eventually going blank,like no signal).
this cleared up yesterday and i was recieving on demand clearly and my internet was fast again..tonight it's all gone weird again. i recieve the local and premium channels great.but on demand is pixling out bad and my internet surfing is slowed to a crawl. even google takes about 12 -15 seconds to fully load.this all began happening almost a week ago..this is the fifth day. comcast claims it's on my end or inbetween.certainly i can't be the only person that this is happening to.and why does on demand fark out at the same time my internet does? one of my friends said that he believes that it might be happening at the outside connections on the building(i live in an apartment).he thinks someone in my building might be trying to steal or share my connection.what in the world would be the association with on demand being inaccessable and my internet being so slow,but yet the ability to recieve premium and local channels in great quality? thi is very annoying to me. and befuddling. does anyone have any idea as to what might be going on?i appreciate any advice,etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…