Canon Zoombrowser

birkdalite 09:51 15 Jun 03

Hello! anyone out there using Zoombrowser ?? If so can you please help? I have inadvertantly taken some photographs in "RAW" format, and now find I cannot do anything with them ,how can I (if poss)change them to JPEG so that I can then use editing?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:06 15 Jun 03

If there is no converter on zoombrowser then the freebie irfanview (which everyone should have ) will do it for you....click here

However it could be argued that RAW files are better to print from.....click here and there is a good proggie for $44 from click here which may be of interest for digi owners.

G

birkdalite 12:40 15 Jun 03

GANDALF <|:-)> Many thanks your quick reply. Irfan looks to be the answer, if I can learn how to use!! Most of these "easy to use " programmes just seem to provide a hat rack on which to hang my increasing (with age)stupidity! but here goes, and thanks again. Roy

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:37 15 Jun 03

Irfanview is one of the easiest progs to use and if you do have any queries you know where to post them...;-))))

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…