Canon S830D printing stripes

bald eagle1 19:23 04 Sep 05

I have a Canon S830D (PC advisor best buy) printer which when first purchased gave excellent results, which for £300 it should have. It has not had much use yet I now find there is a pinky stripe pattern on all my prints, although the stripes always ends about 15mm from the end of the print, the last 15mm being a good picture.
When I do the print head alignment I find that column E does not have any smooth pattern and all are the same from +7 to -3. I have cleaned the heads conventionally and with ultrasound but still no difference.
As it has had so little use I would count it as new so I cannot see that the heads are worn. I have removed and reinstalled the software still with no results.
Is there something I have missed? I don’t know how to contact Canon and I don’t know if I can buy/try new heads.

jack 20:59 04 Sep 05

Try click here in google.
It seems as if this is a data transfer problem, because the image gets its self sorted at the end.
If you have it a short time warranty or or a part pay replcement may see you right.
Contact Canon with the full story.
Lack of memory may be another possibility
System detial would be useful to us.
One more thing what is the software you are using for imaging?
Have you tried another?
click here. and click here are two excellent free download programs to check this out on.

bald eagle1 18:22 05 Sep 05

It's an Evesham XP1900 (another PCA best buy). 512 ram, 80 HD, 64 video radeon etc and still does everything else great, never any memory problems except a bit slow sometimes. I was using windows but have now tried Irfanview and the prints are exactly the same. Have downloaded Canon updates previously but still can't figure out how to contact them. All help is very much appreciated.

Wak 16:49 06 Sep 05

Is this any use??? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…