Canon S630 Printer

Simsy 17:43 19 Jan 04

Hi folks...
I've got one of these printers, which has been brilliant for the 2 years or so that I've had it...

Still brilliant, in fact, until abour an hour ago when the colours have started to go on the "blink"!

I've tried cleaning, and deep cleaning, several times but it just wont come right...

First of all it wouldn't print yellow, AT ALL. It did briefly after a clean, then it wouldn't print Magenta AT ALL. I took the printhead outand it did look a little grubby, so I, very gently and carefully, cleaned it. No obvious debris came forth, but it did for a short time, (1 sheet), behave...

I'm comming to the conclusion that the printhead has given up and needs replacing.

Now to the crux of my question...

Though I have the "manual" that came with it I can't find a part number for the printhead. I've seen printheads advertised on some sites, but they are refered to by the part number. Any of you out there know what the part is I need to seek? Any any suggestions as to where to source it from would be very welcome!

Thanks in anticipation,

regards,

Simsy

Dazwm 18:28 19 Jan 04
  Simsy 14:35 20 Jan 04

It is the right number.... now all have have to do is locate one for less than £77 !!

Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…