Canon S400 Printer Printing Last Page First

Audeal 22:10 17 Feb 05

When visiting my sister this evening she wanted to print out some pages from the Internet. When doing so her printer started printing the last page first. (Page 9 instead of Page 1). When using Print Preview, it showed up as normal but still prints last page first.

Her system is, XP Pro and Canon S400 Printer.

Can anybody Please tell me why this should happen. I have checked all the settings I could find and then rebooted and it still fails to print from Page 1.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:11 17 Feb 05

Check printer properties box marked something like

Reverse printing

untick it.

Simsy 22:28 17 Feb 05

and to expand slightly on the suggestion made above by Fruit Bat /\0/\,

in the properties box for my printer, (which is accessable via Start>Settings>Printers and then right clicking on the printer), there is a tab called "Page setup"

Towards the bottom of this tab is a checkbox labelled "Reverse Order"

This probably has a tick in it, which needs to be unticked.

Regards,

Simsy

Audeal 23:15 17 Feb 05

I did look for this option this evening but could not find it. I have just been chatting to my sister by phone to talk her through it but we could not find this option. ( Well you may know what it is like trying to talk sombody through on the phone, almost impossible.) So I will have to pay her another visit on Saturday. I can do no more right now so I will get back to you over the weekend and report.

Many thanks for your help, Fruit Bat /\0/\ and Simsy.

THE TERMINATOR 23:17 17 Feb 05

I have a Cannon i450 and it has the same options as Simsy, check this out by clicking on File menu>Print>Preferences>Page set-up tab>deselect reverse order....TT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now