canon printer/Photoshop

jon2 18:11 11 Jun 09

why won't my canon ip4500 printer print very well from Photoshop

john bunyan 18:19 11 Jun 09

I use a Canon MP 760 and it prints very well with PS CS4. Can you be more soecific on the problem- do you use 300dpi for printimg etc. Do you use photo paper etc.what settings do you use on the printer?

jon2 18:22 11 Jun 09

I use every thing that I did with my previos printer and the same settings but photo's only come out as though they have only half the data, more like news print

john bunyan 18:29 11 Jun 09

I am not sure of the settings on your particular printer. On mine, when you press print, a box comes up, then when you press print, another box comes up. On that I selct "High" for print quality (is yours set at "Draft"? - then I ccoose the paper. I use Staples photo plus "pearl" so select matte photo paper.I leave the Colour adjustment to Auto.I assume you are happy with the print in other applications so the head does not need cleaning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…