Canon Powershot A70

peterleemaxwell 20:45 21 Apr 06

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a Canon A70, used it very successfully for about two years. A week ago for no apparent reason it started to show after taking a snap that the memory card has an error. This affects even with a change of card (C.F.). No matter how many times a format is tried, the error still appears. Is there anyway I can 're-set'the camera? The canon helpline via the technical support is not very helpful at all leaving you with the thought of the next time purchasing a camera and choosing another make. The question I would like to ask with the advancement of technology would it be better cost effectively to buy again and leave this one as a bad piece of equipment not worth repairing? Hope to get a reply.
Regards,

Wilham 21:04 21 Apr 06

If it's not the card it may be one of the tiny pins that enter the card. I suggest you take out the card and see if all the A70's pins are in line.

peterleemaxwell 22:02 21 Apr 06

Thanks Wilham, I give it a look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…