Canon Pixma NG 6150

morddwyd 11:22 04 May 15

I recently had to re-install my printer and I now find that when I try to print an e-mail the only option I get is to save as a pdf. Word documents print no problem.

I have obviously checked, or unbchecked, someting I shouldn't have, but what?

Win 7 64 bit, wireless printing

northumbria61 13:39 04 May 15

Try this - When you click on your email to Print and the Print Settings box appears make sure that print to file is unchecked

morddwyd 11:20 10 May 15

I'm afraid I get no such option.

I simply get a "Save as PDF" dialogue

hssutton 16:21 10 May 15

Are you right clicking on the email or going to File Print. File>>Print will open the Printer dialogue box were you should see whether the print to file is selected.

morddwyd 09:07 12 May 15

I normally right click, but I;ve also tried using the "Print" command in the meetings menu, without success.

"File/Print" does not appear in Chrome as toolbars are not supported to any great extent.

The difficulty is only in Chrome, and only with e-mails. Anything else prints no problem.

Peter 10:14 12 May 15

morddwyd,

Control-P should bring up the Print Dialogue box.

Peter.

morddwyd 19:36 12 May 15

Yes but the only option is "Save as a PDF".

Ian in Northampton 20:04 12 May 15

On my Chrome toolbar, there are three horizontal lines to the right of the address space. If I click on that, 'print' is one of the options. If I click on that, I get a dialog box which points to my default printer, but there is also a button marked 'change' which allows me to choose e.g. Save as .pdf. Are you not seeing the same thing?

morddwyd 09:07 13 May 15

That also only brings up the PDF option.

Ian in Northampton 09:18 13 May 15

It's starting to look as if Chrome is the culprit. What happens if you access your email via IE and then try to print it?

morddwyd 19:24 13 May 15

See my post at 9.07 yesterday.

The problem is only with Chrome, and only with e-mauls.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…