Canon iP4950 CD printing

CBundy 15:07 PM 28 Nov 12

Hi there again I wonder if there is a member of the group that could me 'Idiot level' instructions (or a lonk to same) For seting out the program re writing CD fronts to CD blanks I'm trying to make some back up disks - Childrens fingers etc being the problem Any advice would be gratfully recieved TIA Clive

tullie 16:12 PM 28 Nov 12

Cant help but dident you get instructions with it?

CBundy 17:13 PM 28 Nov 12

Hi tullie yep there were the instructions on the disc but it is a situation where - 'If you can work them out you dont need them' kinda thing! I will press on possibly the veil will drop from before my eyes so to speak Thanks for the input Respects Clive

Number six 23:55 PM 28 Nov 12

I have the same printer. You need to install a program which can be found on the CD supplied with the printer - this is called Easy photoprintEX. There is also a detailed help manual included on the CD, which has full instructions for printing on CDs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Book review: Hands-on with Microsoft's impressive first laptop (better yet, it's a tablet t)…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Walking Dead VFX: a look back from Seasons 1-6

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November