Canon Inkjet IP 4500 + DL Cards

brambles 15:47 02 Aug 09

I am having difficulty printing some DL Wedding cards I have purchased because I can't see any paper size equivalent to the card size in paper selector.

The DL Card is 210x105mm when folded and so when opened out it is a square. The only reference I can see in my options is DL Envelope.

Am I trying to exceed the capabilities of my printer - in which case I would have to resort to A4 folded.
Any recommendations. I can create the paper size in Photoshop - it is the printing it that gives me problems.

Brambles

beeuuem 16:43 02 Aug 09

I don't have Photoshop but assuming that Elements is similar go to Page setup > Printer > Properties > Page Setup.
In the page size select 'Custom', in the drop down click on custom and a window will open allowing you to set the paper dimensions.

Look in the online manual supplied with the printer under 'Printer Guide' > Various printing methods >Setting paper dimension(Custom Size) for detailed instructions.

Simsy 18:29 02 Aug 09

"I can't see any paper size equivalent to the card size in paper selector."

At the bottom of the list is "Custom...". Choose that and you will then get a box where you input the dimensions in mm.

That should do it.

Regards,

Simsy

brambles 19:22 02 Aug 09

beeuuem + Simsy. Thank you both so much for responding so quickly and on a Sunday too. With your help I appreciate exactly how to proceed.
Thanks - marked resolved!

Brambles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now