Canon i965- colour management

Mike_R 20:19 12 May 04

My printer gives a slight magenta colour tinge which according to a Photo -i review is the way of the printer. It is most noticable when printing a picture with a grey road surface. Whatever I do, I can't seem to remove the magenta tinge. I use Photoshop Elements. I've tried using the CNBJPRN2 profile with E2 set to same as source and enable ICM turned on. no good. The best I can get so far, is with all the profiles deleted and using P2 colour management profile Canoni965 PR2 and with ICM off. But there is still a tinge, albeit not so great. Canon say that the reason that their sample print was completely different is because their printers are set with expensive custom made ICC profiles. I would welcome advice on what profiles and settings other users use, and whether I will have to follow the costly path of custom profiles etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…