Canon i965

The Gaf 11:53 30 Dec 03

I am considering to buy this photo printer. Has anyone come across a review of this printer? Any comments from those who own one ?

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:12 30 Dec 03
  sdf 12:30 30 Dec 03

the i865 is fantastic, as will be shown by doing a search for it. I do not know that the 9 has that the 8 doesnt - but its got a good model down to be built around!

byfordr 08:51 31 Dec 03

Got the i950 and this is the latest version. I think it has intergrated card readers and can print on to cds. Very good printers. Try click here £210 inc delivery

minter 10:32 31 Dec 03

Have recently purchased both the i865 and the i965. Having tested them side by side would say that the i865 is a much better buy for everyday use.

The i965 does give a better photo pic - but only slightly. You need to magnify the pics to see the difference. To the naked eye they look similar.

The i865 is better for general b/w printing as is has a second black ink cartridge specially for the purpose.

The i865 is quicker at b/w, the i965 quicker for photos.

For reviews take a look at click here it has reviews on both canon printers.

If you decide to buy one take a look at click here I got the i865 for £147 inc. and the i965 for £207 inc.

minter 13:20 31 Dec 03

If you want to compare the i865 and i965 then if you go to click here send them a pic and they will send you a print.

You can send for a print off any, or all, of the printers. Just do a separate send for each one.

go for it ...a brilliant printer better dpi then the i865,had mine now for 2 months,no problem up till now got mine from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…