Canon i965

The Gaf 11:53 30 Dec 03

I am considering to buy this photo printer. Has anyone come across a review of this printer? Any comments from those who own one ?

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:12 30 Dec 03
  sdf 12:30 30 Dec 03

the i865 is fantastic, as will be shown by doing a search for it. I do not know that the 9 has that the 8 doesnt - but its got a good model down to be built around!

byfordr 08:51 31 Dec 03

Got the i950 and this is the latest version. I think it has intergrated card readers and can print on to cds. Very good printers. Try click here £210 inc delivery

minter 10:32 31 Dec 03

Have recently purchased both the i865 and the i965. Having tested them side by side would say that the i865 is a much better buy for everyday use.

The i965 does give a better photo pic - but only slightly. You need to magnify the pics to see the difference. To the naked eye they look similar.

The i865 is better for general b/w printing as is has a second black ink cartridge specially for the purpose.

The i865 is quicker at b/w, the i965 quicker for photos.

For reviews take a look at click here it has reviews on both canon printers.

If you decide to buy one take a look at click here I got the i865 for £147 inc. and the i965 for £207 inc.

minter 13:20 31 Dec 03

If you want to compare the i865 and i965 then if you go to click here send them a pic and they will send you a print.

You can send for a print off any, or all, of the printers. Just do a separate send for each one.

go for it ...a brilliant printer better dpi then the i865,had mine now for 2 months,no problem up till now got mine from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…