canon i865 will not print text

DIDO 21:01 09 May 06

My i865 will not print text- I have changed the cartridges and the print head with the same result - blank pages Photo prints , colour images are ok so Im assuming the trouble is with the pigment black supply

ade.h 21:04 09 May 06

Have you removed and reinstalled the driver?

DIDO 00:06 10 May 06

yes - driver re-installed twice with no luck - sorry should have mentioned before

keef66 12:42 10 May 06

our canon pixma ip3000 stopped printing black, fortunately within warranty, and Canon supplied a new print head which fixed it. Also had trouble with a batch of Choice magenta cartridges which were flooding the print head and causing other colours to disappear. Also replaced promptly and without question. Now all's well.

standby 19:24 10 May 06

I you are running Canon Easy-WebPrint and have installed an Update for Internet Explorer for Windows XP (KB912812) recently, a script error may occur when you use Print or Preview.

Visit Canon web page :-
click here... and download the updated Canon Easy-WebPrint version 2.6.3 to solve the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…