Canon i560 quickstart manual

MikeH 10:19 19 Mar 04

My French one isn't the easiest to read and although I think I can carry all procedures out reasonably well, especially with the help of the diagrams, I was wondering if anyone has the English version out there! Is there anything I have to be careful about? In particular, I was wondering about:-
a) Installing the printhead
b) The correct order for connecting the printer and running the CD-ROM (THe French manual seems to warn about something here)
c) Alligning the printhead

Eric10 10:34 19 Mar 04

For a PDF version click here

leo49 11:18 19 Mar 04

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago[also from France].Plug in the printhead and fit the cartridges.I never install all the garbage that comes with these things so plugged in the USB,XP detected new hardware as a I560,placed CD in drive[without allowing it to run],got XP to find the driver and that was it.

I did find I needed to run the cartridge cleaner to get the ink to flow, and then ran alignment via onscreen directions.

MikeH 22:40 19 Mar 04

Thank you both for your advice. It was very helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…