Canon i455 problems

clayton 22:02 31 Oct 04

My sister has a canon i455 printer, we are unable to print text with it though, pictures are fine ive downloaded new drivers used the print head cleaning, ive also fitted the printer to my pc but with the same problem, i cant see why it wont print a letter if i can print colour photos, any ideas ???

THE TERMINATOR 00:54 01 Nov 04

Is the colour adjustment set to auto?

THE TERMINATOR 00:58 01 Nov 04

start the status monitor in properties>maintenance tab, and see how your ink levels are. Have you installed ink and not reset the counters?

THE TERMINATOR 01:04 01 Nov 04

I don't suppose you have PRINT TO FILE enabled?

Al94 13:13 01 Nov 04

It may be that the print head has dried out, seems a common problem with certain Canon printers especially if not used for a while. I sorted mine my taking the print head out and soaking it in a saucer of lukewarm water and giving it a good clean, dry out using paper towels and then run a deep clean with a new cartridge. I make sure to print something weekly. Also see this post click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…