Canon easy photo print without titles

fullyfitted 12:21 12 Jan 06

I am using Canon Easy photo print to print a collection of 20 thumbnails onto an A4 sheet. The printing is easy enough but I don't want a title on each thumbnail.

I cannot find anything in the help files, does anyone know if it is possible?

Any help would be appreciated

PaulB2005 12:40 12 Jan 06

If you are using the Index layouts then it doesn't appear there is.

Stuartli 12:46 12 Jan 06

Eh...:-)

fullyfitted 12:51 12 Jan 06

Looks like a scissors or Tip-exe is called for,

Thanks anyway, I’ll leave it open for now in the hope that someone has a bright idea

PaulB2005 12:56 12 Jan 06

Sorry - maybe this is better wording...

If you are using the Index layouts then it doesn't appear there is a way to remove the title on each thumbnail.

Index sheet prints 20, 48 or 80 pictures with the name of the file underneath but there is no way to show / hide the names.

fullyfitted - you could try re-scanning it and using Photo editing software to remove the names and then re-print.

fullyfitted 13:50 12 Jan 06

PaulB2005

Thanks for the suggestion,I'll give it a go tonight

Cheers

Ff

David4637 15:32 12 Jan 06

Try this for free. Xp will print a contact sheet which is what you want. Open Windows Explorer find your jpg's etc. Right click on the jpg,select Print and follow the wizard, its easy and free. David

fullyfitted 16:35 12 Jan 06

David4637

Brlliant !

I had no idead that facility was available in XP

Many thanks to all who helped

FF

P S.

As an aside I sometimes wish the PCA magazine would run mimi work shops covering topics and tips of this nature. Things that do not need a high level of technical ability but covering basic principals and procedures.

MIke 18:20 12 Jan 06

With the Canon software, there is an option under file, preferences to print filename on index prints, by default it is ticked. De-selecting it turns off the file names. (My version is 3.2.0)

MIke

PaulB2005 18:28 12 Jan 06

Same here - just never noticed the Preferences before.... Doh!

fullyfitted 19:15 12 Jan 06

MIke

What can I say ?

like PaulB2005 I did not even see the preferences tab.I spent a lot of time going through the help file and didn't see a thing.

I must get new glasses.

Thanks again for the help and apologies for wasting time, although I have learned something new so not a total waste

FF

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…