Canon compatible ink cartridges

machins 11:14 19 Apr 04

I have a canon I850 inkjet printer which is in need of some new cartridges. The printer is only used for holiday photos etc. but are the cheaper compatible ones on offer in all the mags any good and if so who do readers recommend - if any?

Thanks

toxin 11:43 19 Apr 04

JetTec cartridges from click here

Been using them for a couple of years, with only one faulty cart in this time; replaced immediately, not by 1 cart but a fullset of 6!!

Colours match genuine Canon and fade resistance seems equal, as far as I can judge.

Prices are about one third of original Canon and service is excellent.

I also recommend Fotojet Pro Satin paper from choice stationery, if you want a brilliant heavyweight paper, 270gsm. Recently printed about 100 prints of a nephew's colourful S.E.Asian wedding, and all turned out superb.

Hope this helps.Toxin.

georgemac 13:15 19 Apr 04

ink rite cartridges available from click here I have been using these in my i350 without any problems but the next ones I will be trying are from click here who are highly recommended.

Stuartli 13:26 19 Apr 04

I use Jettec Canon compatibles for my BJC600e (eight years old now) from CPC in Preston click here

They cost £1.70 plus VAT for each of the four colours and a double capacity black is just over £2 plus VAT.

Quality is as good as standard Canon offerings which cost at least four times as much...:-)

But more upsetting is the fact that the JR equivalents I used to buy from CPC (it replaced them with the Jettec products) were at similar prices but, and this is the rub, each pack contained TWO cartridges.

machins 14:38 19 Apr 04

Thanks to you all for your advice - I have gone for JetTec even though they are a little dearer, but a lot cheaper than the original

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…