Canon cartridges

Digital 21:00 05 Nov 03

Does anyone know where one can get cheap, compatible Canon BC-02 cartridges in the Irish Republic?

minter 22:34 05 Nov 03

Why do you need to purchase your ink from within Eire?

With the advent of the internet the world is your oyster - you can purchase anything, anywhere, anytime.

Just key in "BC-02 cartridge" into any search engine and it will come up with loads of suppliers.

minter 22:37 05 Nov 03

Try click here

or click here

or click here

just a few to start with

rev.bem 22:56 05 Nov 03
  Simon_P 00:51 06 Nov 03
  Digital 09:43 06 Nov 03

Thanks everyone. I should explain that I wanted the info for a friend who lives in the Republic but can't as yet access the Net so needs to buy in person or by post. I discovered she's just been charged ?40 for a Canon BC05 in Cavan (they didn't have a BC02!) & I want to point her to somewhere cheaper.

Digital 09:50 06 Nov 03

In my response, for "?40", read "40 Euros"! I keyed in the Euro symbol but somehow it decoded wrongly.

wee eddie 21:17 06 Nov 03

look at the ads - get on the phone

minter 21:35 06 Nov 03

If you look at the above postings you will find that most, if not all, of them allow you to deal by internet, phone or mail.

Apparently you are on the web, so why not do the searching, pick out one or two and then pass on the info.

There are some real savings to be made out there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…