Canon camera not recognised

ballylongford 21:47 23 Mar 08

My canon camera A430, was able to download images onto my pc. Now, however, when I try it says camera not recognised.

I have re loaded the installation disc which has updated, but still it does not recognise the camera.

Any suggestions please ?

skidzy 22:04 23 Mar 08

Try removing the software again and run ccleaner click here , reboot the pc and reload the software.

However,you should be able to plug the usb lead in and it should recognise this as a removal drive in My Computer.

If you have a card reader and using a memory card,use this instead,and again look in My Computer..it should be listed.

woodchip 23:43 23 Mar 08

Try turning all power of including remove battery if it's a laptop. then press and hold Start buttonf for ten ceconds. This needs to be done with all USB plugs removed. Then retry it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…