Canon BJC50 Portable Printer - Broke??

alexgray104 18:02 21 Feb 06

hi,
I have a Canon BJC50 portable printer which i think is broke. It just doesn't print anything. I was working fine but then i didn't use it for a month or so and now just nothing comes out. It feeds in the paper and the print head moves across the page - as if it is printing, but just no ink comes out. Is the head blocked?? I'm not sure because when the heads blocked on my old C42plus some ink come out but just in splodges and spits. Please Help!! Many Thanks, Alex

alexgray104 18:43 21 Feb 06

anybody??

Diodorus Siculus 18:47 21 Feb 06

Seems like blocked printer heads all right. Are the heads built into the cartridge? Can you take them off? You may well be able to soak them in some alcohol.

alexgray104 18:51 21 Feb 06

hi and thanks for the reply. I unsure about what u mean but I can take the cartridges out of the little carrier if thats what u mean. I have also changed the black and colour cartridges but all to no avail.

Diodorus Siculus 19:27 21 Feb 06

Canon BJC-50
click here

May be some help here.

Diodorus Siculus 19:27 21 Feb 06

Canon BJC-50
click here

May be some help here.

alexgray104 19:59 21 Feb 06

Thanks for the reply, still no joy tho!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple