canon bjc 1000 -cartridges

broggs 13:01 14 Apr 05

on looking for the spec for this printer it states that you can use a bc02 black and a bc05 colour cartridge.does this mean at once or can you use them both together?
I can only see space for one cartridge.

recap 13:33 14 Apr 05

If you want to print in colour you would need to replace the black cartridge and visa versa.

pj123 15:14 14 Apr 05

As recap says. Looks like this printer can only take one cartridge at a time. If you are printing text only then the black cartridge needs to be installed. If you have the colour cartridge installed then text will not come out black but a sort of muddy brown. Maybe it is time to change your printer.

Wak 17:00 14 Apr 05

Hi, I used this printer for over two years and, as the other people have said, you can only use one cartridge at a time.
It can be inconvenient but I found it to be a fairly good printer and re-filled both cartridges over 20 times.
One thing to watch is, if you clean the print heads of the cartridges too much, the printer will tell you that the Ink tray is full and to see your supplier who will charge you about £40 to repair it.
However, if you are practically minded, you can strip the printer down yourself, wash out and dry the felt ink pad which resides in the bottom of the printer, then re-assemble.
You can now re-set it and sort out the flashing lights on the printer by going to click here and click here

I hope this is of some help to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…