Canon BJ10e

Pinelea1 20:14 02 Apr 04

My elderly but hitherto well-behaved BJ10e has developed a fault noy covered in the handbook's error table.

At switch-on there's an extended warning bleep, and then the "power" light blinks, while "paper" and Error" lights stay on.

I can do nothing. Removing the battery has no effect, neither can the battery be set to charge.

After a due period, everything turns off.

Any advice pleae, as I still need the little gem for essential DOS-based programs, including my accounts and invoicing packages - both of which are completely fault free, and have NEVER needed any supplier support, in almost ten years.

All thoughts will be appreciated.

Indigo 1 00:30 03 Apr 04

If the battery is 10 years old and cannot be re-charged then I would suspect it is time to replace it.

Pinelea1 20:14 05 Apr 04

Thanks, but I'd already gone through that; the battery is an aoptional extra, and the faults signals are the same with or without battery fitted, or with/out battery switched on.

deadneat 20:32 05 Apr 04

blimy, I had one of these printers donkeys ago! There must be a new printer that will work with your old programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…