Canon A85 digital camera

RKMonty 13:42 30 Jul 04

I know this camera has just come out but has anyone used it.....any comments, views ??

Allan-263226 14:00 30 Jul 04

Have a look at click here and click here they may have a review.

From experience, the canon A60/70/75/80/ range are a tremendous compact camera. If I was looking for a PAS cam, then canon would be my 1st choice.

Depending on the price you are going to pay for the A85, have a look at the new minolta Z3, fantastic quality camera that is due out very soon!

RKMonty 21:39 09 Sep 04

Simple question I think...I have a corded keyboard (Logitech) which seems to have become slow in it's response to typing.....type a word and there is a delay before it appears on the screen ( about 1 to 2 seconds behind sometimes ).......any ideas / checks that I could do....I run XP (haven't loaded SP2 yet)

GroupFC 21:51 09 Sep 04

You will be better off posting this as a new query. As you have "green ticked" your original post many forumites that may be able to help won't necessarily look at this one!

polish 22:07 09 Sep 04

i bought the a80 last november and if the a85 is as good if not better you will not have any problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…