Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

axelbrora 09:28 21 Jan 10

Hi,

I am new to RSS feeds and I am having some problems setting them up. I would like to use IE7 which has a built in reader but get the following message when I click on the RSS feed button when it is lit up. I also got this message when I clicked on the microsoft RSS feeds already pre-installed in the Feeds.

"Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet"

I have deleted the Microsoft feeds and have been trying to install the BBC news feed. When I click on the RSS button, which is lit up, it takes me to a page that instructs me how to subscibe by dragging the orange icon or pasting the address into the reader. What reader and where do you paste? Am I taken to this page because the IE7 reader is not working?

Other site bring up the error message and some site bring up the XML code. I know I can use a third part reader but I would like to keep it all in IE7.

Any help would be appreciated.

Axel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…