Cannot View Webpage in IE 7

swanson2 11:53 22 May 06

XP Home (SP2) & Internet Explorer 7

Hi,

Ihave been using Internet Explorer 7.0 (Version 7.0 5346 51S) for a few weeks now and have not encountered any significant problems.

I do however have a slght problem when down loading data from the Internet.

When I get to the window that asks if I want to save the download to disc or run it I also get a white page which displays the message "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage"

I also get the same message when attempting to view my supscription details in Norton Internet Security.

I have both SSL ans TLS enabled in my Security Settings.

Any comments on how to cure this annoyance would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Diversion 14:23 22 May 06

I had the same problems with IE7, I rolled it back to IE6 in the end. I think that it has a few problems that Micrsoft need to look into, but it didn't give you the option of reporting the problems like it does with other programs.

Lettervanman 15:09 22 May 06

Of no help to you, but I am on IE7 and do not get the problems that you describe.

Lettervanman 15:13 22 May 06

Just checked my version it is 7.0 5346 5. And not 51S. Update Version Beta2

swanson2 13:55 29 May 06

I have been unable to resolve my problems so have reluctantly reverted back to IE6.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…