Cannot view updated web page

Charlie Babbage 19:47 11 Aug 06

I have just updated a page on my website but am unable to view the updated page in IE v 6.0 or Firefox.

In IE v 6.0 I have gone to Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files > Delete Files and ticked 'Delete all offline content', then 'OK'. I'm not clear how to delete the cache in Firefox.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Here is the page click here

The heading should read 'THE "B" SIDE FOR AUGUST 2006' and have no mention of July events. A firend has been able to view the updated page so it looks as if the server side is ok.

TIA

Forum Editor 08:58 12 Aug 06

loading for everyone else is a sure indication of a problem at your end.

The simplest way to check is to reload the page in your browser - just click the refresh button - then you'll see the latest version.

Charlie Babbage 09:51 12 Aug 06

... and so has the Forward and Back buttons since installing the Google and Yahoo toolbars!

How can I get these buttons back? Shall I just uninstall Google and Yahoo or is there something else I have to do?

Also how do I refresh in Firefox?

Forum Editor 10:16 12 Aug 06

Go to 'View' and select toolbars. Then make sure your 'Standard buttons' toolbar is ticked.

In Firefox you click the reload button - it's the one with the blue arrows.

cycoze 10:42 12 Aug 06

alternative is to use CTRL+F5 as this will cause a refresh also.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…