cannot view saved jpegs etc

bugzee 04:17 09 May 04

i have just uninstalled paint shop pro,and as a result i cannot view any kind of picture file
can anyone point me in the right direction please

swapper 05:07 09 May 04

What system?

bugzee 05:24 09 May 04

sorry forgot to mention i am running 98SE

Andsome 07:49 09 May 04

TRy this.

Open Windows Media player. Select TOOLS/OPTIONS/FILE TYPES. Select items which you want Media player to open.

anniecat 08:28 09 May 04

I'm on a learning curve on the forum.
I just followed your suggestion and I dont have any file types in the media player other than sound or video type.. no jpeg

bugzee.. where are your pictures stored ?
if they aren't already in my documents, could you either right click the folder they are in, or the individual pictures and send it/them to my documents then choose explorer to open them. I always save all my jpeg photo's to my documents, I find it by far the easiest way of getting at them and moving them around. Or mail them to yourself as attachments then save them to my documents

anchor 08:57 09 May 04

I forget if Win98-SE has the Kodak windows image viewer; if not, you will need some programme to view your pictures.

Why not download the free Irfanview programme which will do this.

click here

bugzee 10:00 09 May 04

thanks all for your suggestions , i followed anniecats advice and all is fine , many thanks

anniecat 10:02 09 May 04

GREAT.. glad that with my very limited knowledge I was able to help.. THANK YOU

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…