Cannot View MPTV Files

hecate 15:05 18 Oct 05

Can anyone help? How do I view MPTV files. Nothing on my Comp seems able to do the job. It's probably me, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks hecate.

MAJ 15:08 18 Oct 05

What are they and where did you get them, hecate?

hecate 18:27 18 Oct 05

Hi Mag.I downloaded the files from a film website I can't remember the name,but it was just a list of older actors and actresses. I use Ulead PhotoImpact graphics suit. I hope this helps. hecate.

MAJ 19:23 18 Oct 05

Are they video files or image files, hecate? What file extension do they have? For example, "file_name.jpg", the extension is .jpg. If you can't see an extension open your "My Documents" folder and go to Tools > Folder Options > View tab and untick the "Hide extensions for known file types" option, click Apply and OK to exit. You should now be able to see the file extension on your file.

hecate 18:48 19 Oct 05

HI MAG. I did what you suggested and came up with the following.File name, D:\A One\mptv io.gif. I hope this helps.Hecate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…