Cannot uninstall prorgams

geoff47 20:11 18 Jan 08

I have been unable to uninstall certain programs on a spare PC I am playing about with.
When I go to Control Panel it lingers too long before the Add Remove comes up then when I click on the program to uninstall, it gets so far then there is a sign that says too many things for me to remember now,when that is closed another advises me to clear the Temporary folder and check internet access.

Any clues ?
I have CCleaner to work around it.....but that does the same

mymate 20:19 18 Jan 08

This is on a free trial click here

You could always try to uninstall when you are not connected to Internet or in safe mode.
And maybe run "Disk clean up "

geoff47 00:40 19 Jan 08

Can I have a second opinion ?
This program seems too good to be true.
Can a program do all it says it can ?

tullie 01:11 19 Jan 08

Just try it.

geoff47 01:44 19 Jan 08

It costs 37 quid.....thought I would ask before trying it.
You can see what they say is wrong with your PC, but they dont fix it till you bought it.

Just being a wee bit cautious...thats all.
Cheap if it works, too dear to buy on a whim.

MCE2K5 01:54 19 Jan 08

19.95 US Dollar (USD) = 10.2015 British Pound (GBP)

geoff47 02:17 19 Jan 08

Thats what I thought.......when you come to register etc.the basic Program for one PC and with no updates is £37 ....believe me.

I should ask for recomendations first dont you think ?

brundle 09:08 19 Jan 08

CCleaner only uses the same add/remove engine as Windows itself, it's no different. This might help click here (free)

birdface 09:18 19 Jan 08

click here £10.60 surely if they advertise it at this price they .They cannot change it.

birdface 09:24 19 Jan 08

You can try this.click here Only delete the programs that you want to,And leave the rest.

geoff47 09:56 19 Jan 08

I shall entertain it at that price.

From within the program, when you click to register or purchase it takes you to a site where it gives the price as 37, which I took as about twenty pound.
At the point of check out it is £s and there are additions you could buy like added support two PC or more licence.

That price seems reasonable......but has anyone used it ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…