cannot uninstall MOHAA

Gran_T_Boy 23:53 18 Jan 03
  Gran_T_Boy 23:53 18 Jan 03

When i go to join a server on mohaa and mohaa:spearhead, it starts to load the level, but then just as it starts loading, it kicks me back to the mohaa main menu!

i though id try un-installing it, and that'd sort the problem, but it wont un-install! re-instal! or even modify!
It sais that it has, but there hasnt been one change done!

is there a way i could do a manual un-instal of any type? other than just deleting it off my C:, because if i do that, when i try to install it again, it'll say i already have it!

any help on it would be apreciated, also, does anyone know why when trying to oin any server, it just kicks me back to the main menu?

winxp pro o/s

Gran_T_Boy

Gran_T_Boy 00:05 19 Jan 03

Any help on how to do a manual uninstall?

jazzypop 00:10 19 Jan 03

"1. Delete the games directory. By default this will be C:\Program Files\EA Games\Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. Then delete MOHAA from the start menu as well. By default this is Start->Programs->EA Games->Medal Of Honor Allied Assault

2. If you are unfamiliar with performing registry edits, we recommend you call one of our phone support representatives at 650-628-8468 to assist you, as doing other things in the registry besides the instructions listed here can cause errors with Windows. First back up your registry by going to Start->Run-> type in "scanreg" and press "yes" when prompted.

3. After these two steps are complete MOHAA will still bring up an installation modifier if tried to install. Go to Start -> Run -> type in "regedit". There is a registry key that causes this and must be removed. It is found in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Uninstall{0DEA94ED-915A-4834-A87E-388D012C8E02}

This whole key should be deleted and the game should install normally. "

Source:- click here

Gran_T_Boy 00:34 19 Jan 03

Great! thanks for your help.

iv now re-installed it, and am away for a quick game before bed!

never got a game all day! i feel like iv been suffering withdrawl symptoms :-P

Gran_T_Boy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…