Cannot uninstall

ivy lynn-251214 19:03 31 Mar 04

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall yahoo messenger explorer bar, and yahoo iternet mail, I did an uninstall but I was left with these two items still in the add/remove programs.
I'm having some problems since I installed this, so I need to completely remove them.

Any ideas?

Valvegrid 19:10 31 Mar 04

Maybe if you can amplify what your problems have been, also what operating system are you using, i.e. XP etc.

ivy lynn-251214 19:31 31 Mar 04

Thank you valvegrid

I'm using win ME, the problems I have had since installing Yahoo insant messenger are losing my internet connection about 3/4 time a day.
I also get a message.... "java applet could not connect to server, and also I cannot update my AVG virus scanner, i'm getting.... "cannot connect to Internet please open internet browser" but the browser is already open.

keith-236785 19:49 31 Mar 04

click here, download and install, then try through this prog to uninstall. if it fails it will proudly tell you this is where it saves the day, then it will remove the bad entry from add/remove.

good luck

p.s always scan downloads for virus's

VoG II 19:50 31 Mar 04

The problem with AVG updates is a general one e.g. click here

ivy lynn-251214 20:43 31 Mar 04

Thanks all

Have uninstalled, and updated AVG......

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…