cannot serve the web through networking

dreamhunter 15:41 01 Sep 03

after instaling the blueyonder cdrom tool kit,our two network computer refuse to serve the web.unistall the blueyonder tool kit,we cannot get any acces at all to serve the web.can you advice what when wrong.

harry_b 18:53 01 Sep 03

post more details, how are the pc's connected to the internet, modem or router etc

dreamhunter 19:12 01 Sep 03

I have broadband and do not have a router.
My computer was going well till Blueyonder sent a tool kit CD, well I installed the CD and the computers on my network got internet access but was blocked from surfing the web. So I decided to uninstall the tool kit but I got no internet access at all, so I had to reinstall the tool kit to get back on the internet to post this message, where-as the other computers on the network cant surf the net.

harry_b 19:14 02 Sep 03

The toolkit isn't required, I take it that you have a cable modem connected through either a network interface card or through the usb port, if through the usb port then you will simply need to install the drivers, you should be able to remove the toolkit from add remove programs in control panel, also setup internet connection sharing again, see here for instructions regarding this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…