//some 3rd party need geo

Cannot Send or Receive Hotmail through Outlook

Snakey 21:09 09 Mar 05

I have been successfully using Outlook 2003 to send/receive my Hotmail Email. Suddenly I now get an error when performing both tasks (0x007045a). I have recentky installed Fsecure 2005 security suite but uninstalled it too see if it was related. No Joy. My PC is running Windows 2000 with all updates.

Any ideas?

Snakey 21:57 09 Mar 05

This has suddenly stoped working last week. I have had no notice from Hotmail

sat481 22:09 09 Mar 05

The one that is not free is the Hotmail plus.. (Which is 2GB). The free one with 250MB still remains free.. I still use this one with outlook with no problems.

Sorry snakey I have no idea whats causing your problems, all I can suggest is trying to set up the account again, or maybe make a new account and see if that one works.

Snakey 22:21 09 Mar 05

click here

Comments please

john-232317 22:34 09 Mar 05

It says new users, yours should still be OK, mine is as of 1 min ago.

octal 22:36 09 Mar 05

Try this: click here

Snakey 22:37 09 Mar 05

To prevent abuse of the feature, Microsoft will stop making it available to new users of free Hotmail and MSN mail accounts starting Monday. Current users can continue to use the feature but will be asked to become Hotmail subscribers over the coming months. By April next year, the feature will no longer be available for free, Richardson said.

sat481 22:41 09 Mar 05

Welll snakey after reading this I do appologize. Thats a bit of a bugger, I guess I'll have to start giving people my proper email address if I actually want to see what they send me,,,

Heavens above

Sat

Snakey 22:54 09 Mar 05

Well thanks anyway for your interest, maybe OCTAL has the answer.

Thanks all.

beeuuem 23:07 09 Mar 05

If you really want ot download Hotmail and it is not youe settings try click here

beeuuem 23:08 09 Mar 05

Memo to self - read posting before sending!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…