cannot send emails from supanet.com, can recieve.

teecee2 15:29 06 Sep 05

I had an email account with supanet, dialup. gone to broadband, tiscali. Can send ok with the tiscali account but get 0x8000ccc0e when it comes to sending supanet. recieve supanet messages ok. Help

Chegs ® 15:35 06 Sep 05

Try OE/Accounts and change the SMTP.Supanet to SMTP.Tiscali.

I think it should work,I meant to try it sometime with my previous ISP addy(Eclipse)thru my new ISP(also tiscali)

handful 15:36 06 Sep 05

If you are using Outlook, check the email account details as you will have to change the pop3 and smtp settings to whatever your tiscali email account specifies. If you don't know how to do this update post again.

woodchip 15:56 06 Sep 05

You can only send by means of the ISP that you are connected to, if the Settings are OK in Mail Account

Chegs ® 16:01 06 Sep 05

I just checked with my Eclipse addy.I tested an email to myself sent from my Eclipse addy,and it arrived in my Hotmail account.If I change the SMTP.Eclipse.co.uk to SMTP.tiscali.co.uk,it sends it via tiscali server.I already had it setup to recieve eclipse addy mails via tiscali,and this has been working OK.

handful 16:36 06 Sep 05

I do the same, sending and receiving Freeola email through Tiscali. Receiving requires no changes to pop settings but sending requires smtp to be changed to smtp.tiscali.co.uk as stated by Chegs ®

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…