Cannot save anything to Microsoft Works Word Pr.

Valli1 00:57 03 Aug 09

Hi. Sorry - me again!!!! Apart from my previous questions I now find that I cannot seem to save anything at all to Microsoft Word Processor. I printed the Will - aaahhh - then tried to "save" it but it simply will not save. So tried a few other documents and they will not save either. Could it be anything to do with the fact that I changed my browser to Firefox? Or that I used Recuva? I am stumped as now I have no idea where to save anything. My DVD player thingy (I only have one) plays but will not work to save info - been like that a while, which is why my son gave me this little 4gb thingy to plug in and get it all on there instead. Any ideas anyone. Since changing to Firefox and using Recova the PC appears to work perfectly again aprt from the problems in my previous post which have always been there. Is this a sign that I really DO need a new PC or is it temporarily fixable???? Any ideas will be much appreciated for such a silly problem with the real techy problems some people have. Thanks guys (and gals). Valli

Taff™ 06:55 03 Aug 09

Sort of followed your previous thread and it might have been better to keep to the original. Sounds like you`ve a few problems with the PC that need fixing and I suggest you get a techie to have a look.

See if this works because I assume you`re working with the recovered document which may be corrupted anyway. Copy all the text and paste it into a new Document then save it with a different name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…