Cannot run chkdsk on computer

MMN DESIGN 18:17 04 Feb 06

I heve tried to run a chkdsk from my computer, c:. properties, tools, chkdsk, fix problems check free space. When my computer boots the blue screen comes on and it says that it cannot access my hard drive. I have gone to blackvipers website and have stopped all unnecessry services as he suggests under safe and have also gone to the optomize xp website and have shut down some additional items such as indexing, and sounds. I have been unable to this and my diskeeper program will not work until this has been pwrformed. I uninstalled diskeeper, hoping that this might resolve the issue. When i rebooted it gave me the same message. PLEASE ASSIST.

THANK YOU

RESPECTFULLY............MARK

VoG II 18:20 04 Feb 06

Install SP2 click here

terryf 20:41 04 Feb 06

Have you tried start>run>cmd then type chkdsk /?>c:\chkdsk.txt and run from this window using the help from the text file that you open with notepad.

MMN DESIGN 21:43 04 Feb 06

Thanks for all of your help....I just re-installed sp 2 and all is well.

Thanks again.

I think this post has been done before about a month ago, but i cannot find it to resolve it.

Thanks

Happ Super Bowl Sunday

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…