Cannot remove CSNW network file

prince midas 12:52 04 Feb 09

I appear to have put a program on my Desktop PC while trying to make it a wireless Desktop.

The program appears when I boot up or Close down.

It is found under control panel and is called CSNW.
You can open it and create a shortcut with it, but cannot delete it or see it in registry.

I takes over after you have booted up and just before the windows XP opens.It is a microsoft window about 6 x 3 inches and it asks you if you want to open windows xp or shut down etc.
It is a pain but I cannot uninstall or delelete it.Help me as it is slowing my open or shutdown.

Sea Urchin 14:01 04 Feb 09

Uninstall CSNW:

Right click My Network Places (either on Desktop or Start Menu) and select Properties. Right click the Internet connection in question, or LAN connection, and select Properties.

On the Networking tab, This connection uses...highlight Client Services for Netware and select Uninstall.

prince midas 10:39 05 Feb 09

I am on a Desktop using XP.
I cannot find a mention of highlight client services anywhere.the nearest I get is internet protocal which is ticked along with kaspersky,file anmd [printer sharing,qos packet,aegis protocol,Only one which shows properties is internet protocol.

prince midas 15:44 05 Feb 09

I have gone back to the middle of Jan using a Acronis Restore so I know know that this program must have been put on by some Microsoft update but which one i do not know,
but I cannot remove it.

ashdav 13:27 06 Feb 09

control panel/network connections
Right click on the connection in use and select properties.
Click on the install button then highlight Client and click add.
Select Client Service For Netware and install.
Restart your computer.
Now go back to the network connection properties screen (as Above) highlight Client Service For Netware and then uninstall.
Restart the computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…