CANNOT PRINT FROM THE WEB

ALBERTBULLDOG 20:57 25 Jan 05

SINCE INSTALLING ESCAN SECURITY,I CANNOT PRINT WEB PAGES.THE PRINTER WORKS OK.I WAS RUNNING NORTON SECURITY BUT IT WAS OUT OF DATE,SO I UNINSTALLED IT BEFORE INSTALLING THE ESCAN.ANY IDEAS?IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING SIMPLE BUT THEN SO AM I WITH REGARDS TO PC`S.

VoG II 21:01 25 Jan 05

Do you get any error message? What actually happens?

Please don't post in CAPITALS - hard to read and considered to be shouting.

VoG II 21:12 25 Jan 05

via e-mail

sorry i forgot caps lock was on.there are no error messages.when i click on the print button nothing happens,if i go to printers & faxes it will print a test page.

=======================

Hi, please post using the Add a response button at the bottom of the page. The yellow envelope is for private messages.

I assume that you are using Internet Explorer as your browser. When you click on the print button does a little printer icon appear just above the bottomm status bar?

ALBERTBULLDOG 21:18 25 Jan 05

sorry again,im very new to computers.no print icon.

VoG II 21:32 25 Jan 05

What happens if you click on File at the top left of the screen and select Print Preview?

ALBERTBULLDOG 21:37 25 Jan 05

if i do that a blank page appears,then if i click print nothing happens.

VoG II 21:39 25 Jan 05

Try a repair of Internet Explorer click here

2neat 21:56 25 Jan 05

were you able to print before you installed new software. If os is ME or XP you could use the system restore feature. If all you can see in print preview is a blank page then this is what you will get when you hit print.

ALBERTBULLDOG 22:01 25 Jan 05

hi,ive just tried that & system restore is also a blank page or not loading.when i click the print button there is no response.

2neat 12:57 26 Jan 05

I take it that you can print from other applications? If so have you followed VoG™ instruction?

VoG II 17:55 03 Feb 05

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…